I always liked tradermike.net comments. Short and to the point.
September 10, 2009 Stock Market Recap
A week ago I wrote about the nice technical setup for the bulls. The indices were short-term oversold and were trying to bounce at a point that would make a higher-low. Well that bounce was successful enough to propel the indices to new 11-month highs today. The indices are now in short-term overbought territory and bumping up against the tops of some trend channels (the channel is much clearer on the Nasdaq). I wouldn't be a seller here but I'd prefer to be a buyer closer to the bottoms of those channels. I think this is "hold 'em if you've got 'em" territory.
All the short term trends flipped back to "up" a couple of days ago...
| Trend | Nasdaq | S&P 500 | Russell 2000 |
|---|---|---|---|
| Long-Term | Up | Up | Up |
| Intermediate | Up | Up | Up |
| Short-term | Up | Up | Up |
(+) Indicates an upward reclassification today
(-) Indicates a downward reclassification today
Lat Indicates a Lateral trend
No comments:
Post a Comment